OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
WE BELIEVE IN...
1. One God, the Creator of all things, revealed as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; totally loving and completely holy, and His sovereignty and grace in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
2. Jesus Christ our Saviour, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man.
3. The death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ; His bodily ascension to heaven, His enthronement, and His personal and visible return for His church. The Final Judgment will result in the eternal life of the believer, and the eternal separation from God of the unbeliever.
4. The Holy Spirit, the Spirit-filled life, and the present-day operation of His gifts.
5. The inspiration of the Bible, God’s word, comprised of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments; and that it is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
6. The creation and fall of humanity, and the salvation of sinners solely by grace, through repentance and faith in the work of Christ.
7. The one universal church, the body of Christ, and her local expressions, local churches.
8. The public gathering of the church together for prayer, worship, teaching and preaching of the Bible and the administering of Water Baptism and Communion.
9. Marriage, as the union established by God between one man and one woman who enter into a lifelong relationship through a ceremony recognized by the church.
10. The reality and personality of spirit beings in the form of angels and demons and their impact on our lives today.